I hope you have had a good week.
It is time to sit back and relax and have a read of the latest blog posts and watch some of the latest videos.
- Notre-Dame cathedral fire – Quo Vadis Blog
- Q is for… Quadrille – notesinabook
- katie leamon lay-flat notebooks – Paper Lovestory
- Bullet Journal Update – Nero’s Notes – Paw Prints
- How Do You Use Your…Traveler’s* Notebook? – Looped Square
- Robert Rauschenberg’s Notebook – Notebook Stories
We are looking to expand the blogs that we monitor that have TN type posts in them, if you would like your blog added to the system please contact us: admin at travellersnotebooktimes dot com
And we have found this selection of videos for your enjoyment as well. Give them a like and subscribe to their channel if you like what you see. Also take a look at their other videos.
- How I Store My Traveler’s Notebooks – John Rush
- Hobonichi Weeks Planner Setup – April 2019 – ginplansxo
- Journal With Me Hobonichi Techo Cousin ほぼ日手帳 – MyLifeMits
- Chic Sparrow Fern Nano Setup and Unboxing – John Rush
- Plan With Me |Traveler’s Notebook Week 16 – Sylvia From Wright Your Life
- Planners & Notebooks I’m currently using in 2019 – Emily Pencil
- Bullet Journal // plan with me //Easter week// – Gemma Rose Crafts
- Tiny Chic Sparrow Unboxing – John Rush
- My New Bullet Journal (Exceed Notebook): Better than Moleskine, Leuchtturm, and Rhodia! – Seaweed Kisses
- Weekly budget update in YNAB – Connie Porter
- March Hobonichi Flip Through – MyLifeMits
- A Quick Look in my Pocket Fern – John Rush
- Traveler’s Notebook | 3 Years In A Pocket Chic Sparrow – Sylvia From Wright Your Life
- Traveler’s Notebook: Summer 2018 journal flip through – seemownay
- Hobonichi Setup and Plan With Me April 22-28 – Beth Soler
- A Look Through My Personal TN Collection – John Rush
- POCKET TRAVELER’S NOTEBOOK | PLAN WITH ME WEEK 17 – Sylvia From Wright Your Life
- Passion Planner – March Flip Through 2019 (Functional Planning) – eat.run.plan.repeatx
We now have a page on Facebook, give us a like.
We also have an Instagram account, not the busiest of accounts but take a look!