Today I would like to introduce you to LisaDiana.
It’s wonderful to meet you! My name is LisaDiana and I thought I’d share a little about myself so we can get to know each other. I wear many hats but “soul based artist, author and inter-faith minister daily surviving BiPolar 2 illness and sharing how to heal and thrive through art journaling” sums me up pretty well! www.lisadianadelaney.com or FaceBook.
1. How long have you been using a travellers note book for?
Less than a year. I used to use a binder system and even tried the Hobonichi and ARC systems.
2. What size(s) of travellers notebooks do you use?
I love the 5”x8.25” but I also use an A6.
3. How many inserts/booklets does your travellers notebook hold?
My daily holds about 5-6 but I’m creating 2 quad-folds which will hold about 8 each.
4. What does each insert or notebook get used for?
EVERYTHING!!! From daily planning to symptom tracker, art journal, Word of the Day, work notes, business notes, mandalas, Zentangles, medications trackers, blog and FB posts.
5. If you could have an insert designed just for you, what would it contain?
I do design my own. My planner insert has a month on a page with grid paper to track things and a rayon two pages where I record personal To Do, work To Do, art To Do, FB postings, symptoms and more.
6. Have you ever considered making your own travellers notebook cover?
I do make them 🙂
7. Apart from paper inserts, what else do you carry in your TN and how?
Nothing at the moment. I carry either a small pencil case of art supplies or a large art backpack.
8. What attracts you to using a travellers notebook compared to other formats?
I love how each insert can be its own category and can easily be removed. I’ve always loved the possibilities of a blank notebook as well.
9. What would you like to see in a travellers notebook design?
10. What advice would you give to a new travellers notebook user?
Take your time and figure out what works for you.
11. Finally, what would you like to see on Travellers Notebook Times?
OH! I’d love to see photos and descriptions of what each insert is used for. I’d also like for those who design their own to share tips and tricks with each other like dimensions, etc.
Thank you LisaDiana.
And if you would like to feature in ‘My Travellers Notebook’ please contact us: travellersnotebooktimes at gmail dot com