I hope you have had a good week.
It is time to sit back and relax and have a read of the latest blog posts and watch some of the latest videos.
- Notebook Review: My Graphic Notebook – The Well-Appointed Desk
- My Cooking Notebook (And Yummy Recipe) – Notebook Stories
- Using a Life A5 notebook – Nero’s Notes – Paw Prints
- Gillio A6 Appunto – Customer Choice Collection – Travellers Notebook Times
- New Clairefontaine Zellige notebooks now available! – Rhodia Drive
- ZenKraft Sunset Renegade Composition Book Quadfold – ZenKraft Traveler’s Notes
- Daily Journaling Prompts for May 2019 – Quo Vadis Blog
- New release (2): Customer’s Choice Collection 29 April 2019 Part two: the Customer Choice Collect… – Blog | Gillio
We are looking to expand the blogs that we monitor that have TN type posts in them, if you would like your blog added to the system please contact us: admin at travellersnotebooktimes dot com
And we have found this selection of videos for your enjoyment as well. Give them a like and subscribe to their channel if you like what you see. Also take a look at their other videos.
- Journal With Me | Traveler’s Notebook – Episode 11 – skylar hand
- Mini TN Flip through & process #2 – Geraldine Jayne
- LeCow Grab and Go TN Cover Unboxing + Update – MyLifeMits
- Digital Bullet Journal – Minimalist Planning – eat.run.plan.repeat
- TRAVELER’S COMPANY EXPERIENCE | The Paper Seahorse X Traveler’s Factory Company – skylar hand
- Creating A Journal | Journal Diaries 02 – Amity Bloom
- Mixed Media Collage in a Travelers Notebook – Beth Soler
- My planner lineup – April 2019 – Vegan Organizer
- Hobonichi WEEKS | May 2019 Plan With Me – Dani Planorama
- Bullet Journal Plan With Me // may 2019 – Gemma Rose Crafts
- Time Use Log Sample-Day Timer Style – Rona Hansen
- Franklin Covey Fern Planner Update: Fern Washi! – Hali Chambers, Labyrinth Gal
- UNBOXING: Clever Fox Planner Pro – Planner Stuff
- Traveler’s Notebook engraving – Esther Molina
- Traveler’s Notebook Setup! – Kimmy Vera
- My Pocket Travelers Notebook collection & comparison of various brands – Amy Graham
We now have a page on Facebook, give us a like.
We also have an Instagram account, not the busiest of accounts but take a look!